Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

david poehlman wrote:
> If we need to skip it, te question becomes, what is rong with it that it
> needs to be skipped?  The answer lies somewhere in te reasoning beind its
> invention in the first place and that is to allow for the skipping of
> "repetative" links.

I think an example of a good site without a consistent navigation bar
would help me to understand your point here?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

Alastair Campbell   |   Director of Research & Development

Please refer to the following disclaimer for this message:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html