RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

That's great news.  Chaals also pointed out a supportive WAI developer on
the project.  It kind of makes sense as the spirit of Mozilla seems to be
very much focused on the benefit and support of web standards.

It's just good to raise these issues early, because if they leave their
rendering engine architecture as is, without any thought in this direction,
it can be harder and harder to fix as development enhancements happen.

Anyway, just coming to an ATAG face to face shows a real concern to address
issues and produce a quality development tool.

Geoff