Re: Accessable Chat

On Monday, March 11, 2002, 10:44:56 PM, David Poehlman wrote:
> I use irc when I chat at all mostly because it does not send me through
> hoops to use it.  There are a couple of home grown systems that aren't
> bad but they are especially developped for a particular situation and
> are not widely used.

Hello there, if anyone is interested our IRC network's website at
http://www.blitzed.org/ is very accessible, I try for WAI double-A
compliance on all pages.

Although I'm aware that there are still one or two problems on some
pages (mostly down to other people not respecting the accessibility
rules), I am working to fix this currently.

Thank you
--
Tom Gilder
w3c@tom.me.uk