Re: FAQ - two columns using CSS

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Chris Croome wrote:

doesn't seem to work in lynx,   it is still B/W all the way accross the
screen (didn't really expect color)

Bob

> Hi
>
> On Sat 16-Feb-2002 at 01:57:00 -0500, Al Gilman wrote:
> >
> > For others to be able to test this I attach a revised test page
>
> Your version:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2002JanMar/att-0958/01-css-float-test3.html
>
> Doesn't work as well as the original in Netscape 4.x, however not much
> CSS layout does work in this browser :-(
>
> Also in IE4 the main text is right aligned, I suspect that adding
> "text-align: left;" to the .main class would fix this.
>
> It's also fine in IE5, (though the mail archive version has to be saved
> locally and edited because of stuff at the top that makes it invalid
> XML).
>
> In IE3 (Mac) it degrades OK and is the same as without CSS.
>
> Chris

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks