Re: Thorny one - representing greek letters and formulae in an english page

Hi

On Fri 08-Feb-2002 at 10:42:53PM +0000, David Woolley wrote:

> I would say you would be reasonably safe to use the entities,
> especially as there are named entities that may work even if the
> browser isn't Unicode aware.

Does anyone know if there is an issue with Unicode and screen readers?

I'm in the processing of switching a load of sites over to use UTF-8 and
it would be good to know if this will casue any problems (not that I
know how I could fix them...).

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>