Re: Calling all handsome accessible sites

I have been working on a site tat looks Ok. and is accessible.
Currently its at http://test.iradis.org/ but will move to
http://www.iradisorg/ in a few weeks.

Christian

Steve Vosloo wrote:

> There have been a few requests in the past by users compiling lists of
> good looking accessible sites. Does anyone if these lists are publicly
> available?
>
> If you have a great looking site which is accessible -- can also be a
> text-only version -- please send me the URL.
>
> Thanks
> Steve
>
> Steve Vosloo
> Division Manager
> Usability Junction
>
> Tel:    + 27 (0) 21 409 7961
> Fax:   + 27 (0) 21 409 7050
> Cell:   + 27 (0) 83 463 0012
> Web:  www.usabilityjunction.com

Christian Bottelier          phone:   +31 (0) 23 5420578
ITsec Nederland B.V.         fax:     +31 (0) 23 5345477
P.O. Box 5120
2000 GC Haarlem              mailto:  <mailto:c.bottelier@ITsec.nl>
The Netherlands              website: <http://www.itsec.nl>