From: Cynthia Waddell [mailto:cynthia.waddell@icdri.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 4:06 AM
To: Denise Wood
Cc: W3c-Wai-Ig@operamail.com
Subject: RE: Disability statistics

Thank you for your kind words, Denise.  Recently I spoke at "European Day of
the Disabled" in Brussels, Belgium, and truly enjoyed meeting people face to
face those who have read the paper and have adopted the issues to heart.  I
am glad to know that the University of South Australia has you on faculty to
inform the academic community about the efforts of the W3C WAI and others in
the international community.

Cynthia Waddell

---------------------------------------
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Ciber
Principal Consultant
Subject Matter Expert
Accessibility Center of Excellence
(800)547-5602 or Fax (800)228-8204

ACE Offices are located at San Jose, CA, Sacramento, CA and Raleigh, NC USA

San Jose Office:
PO BOX 5456
San Jose, California USA 95150-5456
http://www.icdri.org/cynthia_waddell.htm