Re: FWD: Announcement: Mozilla accessibility alpha is ready

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Phillip Pi wrote:

???? looks like this is for windoz, or will it run in Linux, I
occasionally run Mozzila from my xwindow

Bob

> I saw this newsgroup post and thought I would share it with you guys. :)

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks