Re: Fwd from CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually

sure, but which version do I go to and how do I know?  and when do I go
to which version?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <harrry@email.com>; <phoenixl@sonic.net>; <poehlman1@home.com>;
<SMCCAFFR@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd from CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually

Hi,

I might be mistaken but I believe a problem that comes up with wcag 1.0
is how to handle conflicts among user needs/preferences without
compromising or using multiple versions of the same page.  Some people
have casted multiple versions as a last resort.  Another way to look
at multiple versions is that it offers a greater chance of  people
having
their needs met without compromising the needs of other users.

Scott