From: Jim Thatcher [mailto:jimthatcher@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 9:07 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fw: Disturbing trend in tables

I agree with Bill; what is the problem? Some jump in
and cry foul - another web developer resorting to
totally inaccessible ways - for profit, no doubt. Yet
what is the problem with a paragraph tag in a table
cell? I think nothing. If JFW has a problem with that;
isn't it JFW's problem?

Jim
Jim@JimThatcher.com
512-306-0931