Looking for bad JavaScript examples!

Thanks Marti for the suggestion.  JCPenny wasn't as bad as I was hoping for.
I am looking for examples where what looks like straight text is pulled from
a separate .js file.  I am also looking for examples where there are buttons
(or links) that can't be tabbed to and can't be activated from the keyboard.
I understand that events like "onMouseUp" can cause this effect, but I
couldn't find a site that uses that sort of code (I suspect onClick has
better cross-browser support).  I have, of course, come across plenty of
sites with these kinds of accessibility problems -- but I can't find one now
that I am looking for a clear counter-example!