Re: screen readers, browsers, & the reporting of ALT on & in image maps

what software?  there was a time and a browser that would not show alt
with images loading.
there still is and even the wizzard of jfw or window eyes cannot make
ie3.02 show alts with images loading.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman