Re: CSS and JAWS

Hello Jonathan:
When I first installed JAWS on the machine I use at work to do web
development, I think it changed some settings with regards to colors.  I
don't remember the specifics, but I think it reduced the number of
colors available. I ended having to install it on a second computer that
wasn't used for web design.
HTH,
--
Kathleen Anderson