Re: Need alternate input devise info

Good site for alternatives to mice is

http://www.tifaq.org/mice.html

The home page also directs you to gobs of alternative keyboards.

Len

At 09:39 AM 11/11/99 -0500, Neff, Robert wrote:
>Can anyone help here?

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)