RE: Web Accessibility Myths and The Kynn Challenge (was:

Sorry, but I can think of more than one reason to NOT support multiple
browsers on an intranet.  Security is number one!  Design and rework is two
- CSS is not forgiving on multiple browsers and even within two versions of
the same browser.  Three - IT capitalization and cost to support.  Four -
the way plug-ins are handled...