RE: Washington Post editoral: Claims Against Common Sense

Some of the web site accessibility problems alleged in the Tamez
Metropolitan Transportation Commission ADA administrative complaint include
content posted in PDFfiles (including job applications and information) as
well as inaccessible transportation schedules.

Cynthia D. Waddell
Cynthia D. Waddell   Cynthia.Waddell@ci.sj.ca.us
ADA Coordinator       City of San Jose, CA

801 North First Street, Room 460
San Jose, California 95110-1704
(408)277-4034
(408)971-0134 TTY