RE: The Difficulty of Talking About Accessibility for the *

This also comes down to how perceptions have been taught over  the years.
 I grew up in the sixties and seventies and am not comfortable talking
about race matters in front of people of other races, because when I was in
school, race was a violent and hot topic.  You also had to be careful
speaking about race issues in front of other races and your own race,
because you did not know how you would be perceived.

Todays generation doesn't blink when race is spoken.  We are victims of our
another time.  Therefore, when I speak to someone, I know that one in ten
there may have a severe difference of opinion.  There is nothing I can do
about that ten percent.

I believe mainstream, mainstream, mainstream!  In order for me to be
comfortable around you (race, color, orientation, PWD, and religion, etc.)
then I need to be around you on a daily basis and see positive stereotypes
on TV and in advertisements.  Mental conditioning starts early in life.

We need to see everyone as people! I do not mind being corrected, but be
nice about it!

rob