RE: Dealing with Artistes

There will be some people for whom no retort could change their position
on feeling this way. Unfortunate as it is for them.

However, consider the most recognised method used by artists for their
work. Galleries and museums. Most any show you attend today intended for
showcasing works of art offer methods of making the shows available for
the appreciation of persons with physical limitations, including
blindness. These include guide tours and pre-recorded audio
presentations of the exhibits.

Utilizing proper HTML authoring techniques including the use of
alternative text
allows us to offer a similiar recourse for the visitors to our sites.
Once again as has been pointed out by many other contributors to this
list, this does not require multiple versions of the site. Using
templates is the best way I've found to do this for browser
independence.

David