Re: Your Opinion Requested

Several comments in no special order:

Unless you have a commitment to do an awful lot of work you will find
that maintaining three sets of pages is too difficult. I notice that at
the moment the three are very different - I struggled to find much
consistency between versions. I would suggest producing one version, and
using a search and replace to change the FONT or apply a different Style
sheet (or both) in order to provide a version for ordinary type as well
as one with large font, high contrast. (Alternatively, some help for
users on how to specify their own fonts would obviate even that
requirement.) Consistency is particularly important for users who are
making use of a range of technologies (for example screenreader at work,
high contrast/large print at home, magnified version (eg Opera) at the
library).

The Screenreader version has no meaningful markup - this makes it a very
poor cousin to the other versions. A screenreader would be better off
using a properly marked up, accessible version of the framed version,
This effectively requires a sensible use of NOFRAMES in the Frameset
page, and links on each page (which are there anyway)

In a high-contrast large print version it would have made more sense to
enlarge the images.

These are my first impressions, and it seems to me that all of these are
reasonably important problems which can be relatively simply solved at
this stage.

regards

Charles McCathieNevile