Re: Symbols/Universal sign

If people want to use pictographic symbols, why not use Chinese characters? It is a well organized symbolic language that is already known and used by billions who speak many different languages and dialects. If you'll pardon my saying so, some of the Bliss symbols are no clearer to me than the Chinese would be.

--
  -- Paul Adelson
-----