From:  Debbie Somchay[SMTP:DebbieSomchay@ladse.k12.il.us]
Sent:  Tuesday, July 28, 1998 12:16 PM
To:  w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject:  Bobby Error Message - How to fix it?

One of our pages gets a Bobby error message saying that "adajacent links
must be separated."  Does anyone know how to do this?  Someone suggested
that I  use a pipe | symbol between the links.  If this is true, then I
didn't put in the correct place, because it did not work. Our website is
located at www.ladse.k12.il.us.  The particular problem page can be
reached from "About LADSE" and then linking to "Member Districts."  Any
help will be appreciated.