From: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 3:39 AM
To: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CFC – Updating WCAG 3 working draft ends Friday, May 10th at 10:00 Boston time.

CAUTION: This email message has been received from an external source. Please use caution when opening attachments, or clicking on links.

+1
Noting that I think there is an error in
„The voice used risk is easiest to understand in content“.
I don‘t understand that one (and believe this one as well as „single idea“, „topic sentence“ are too prescriptive anyway). But fine as exploratory.