From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 3:18 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: [External] : TPAC 2024 Sponsorship package now available

Dear Chairs,

2024 will be W3C’s 30th anniversary and in September 2024, we will hold our 23rd TPAC meeting in Anaheim, CA USA. The W3C TPAC brings together our community for thought-provoking discussions and to advance the invaluable work of our Groups.

We invite you and your organization to be a sponsor for TPAC 2024.

Sponsorship helps make the TPAC possible. It is an opportunity to highlight your organization and its support of the work of W3C and a web that benefits the public good in front of the wider web community.

In addition, if your organization is located in the USA, now that W3C is a US 501(c)(3) non-profit your sponsorship may be tax-deductible.

We have attached a TPAC 2024 Sponsorship package. If you’d like to learn more about these sponsorship opportunities and obtain further details, please contact:<sponsorship@w3.org>.

We hope you might join us in supporting the TPAC. Thank you for all you do as a Member of W3C and in making a better, safer, more accessible, truly global web.

Yours sincerely,
Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events & Operations Coordinator