Re: [EXT] Re: AI and the future of Web accessibility Guidelines

This is my favorite question about AI, Jen. Dominique Hazael-Massieux has
gotten things started with this note "AI & the Web: Understanding and
managing the impact of Machine Learning Models on the Web"
https://www.w3.org/reports/ai-web-impact/.  There is so much more work to
do. You may open issues at https://github.com/w3c/ai-web-impact/.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>