Re: Focus visible, plus?

Hi Alastair, all,

I'm personally struggling with "Minimum" at AA, since the *real* minimum is
actually Level A - so the use of minimum in your example actually may add
confusion, not reduce it.

What about:

Level A: Focus visible

Level AA: Focus visible (Extended)

Level AAA: Focus visible (Enhanced)

Not wed to that either, but just adding another possible choice to the list.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good