Re: Possible wording for 1.3.4?

However, I would not say "types" because it can be confused wth the "type"
attribute if the <input>... in which case it might be something like this.

“For the *list of common input fields* that are supported by the technology
for specifying the purpose of specific fields, the purpose can be
programmatically determined.”

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*