Re: Translations of XHTML and XHTML-basic to Dutch

Sorry for my late reply ... I was on vacation.

Andy Camps <andy.camps@wanadoo.be> wrote:

> I've completed the translation of the XHTML 1.0 specs to Dutch.

Thank you very much for your translations.  I have added your translations
to <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/translations>.

> The
> reference for a Dutch translation of XHTML 1.0 on the page
> <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/translations.html>http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/transla
> tions.html points to a loaction that is no longer being used. I do not know
> what Bart Martens did with his translation.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'm contacting Bart Martens about the current
status of his translation.

> For the XHTML-basic document I've also translated the comments in the DTD
> at the end of the document. I'd like to publish this translation to. Please
> let me know what to do. The question is: Can we translate the comments in a
> DTD?

For the DTD, I agree with Joseph's comments.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium