Re: XML 1.0

Hello Fabio,

Great translation. But please make sure that you do the
following
(from http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ.html#translate):

Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:
        1. the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
           copyright notice.
        2. that the normative version of the specification is the
           English version found at the W3C site.
        3. that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.

In particular 3. and the original copyright notice are missing.

I will then add your translation to the list on the XML page.

Regards,  Martin.

At 14:49 1999/11/16 -0500, Fabio Arciniegas A. wrote:
> yep. i just finished it.
>
> it is not on the w3c page but i expect it to be there soon ;)
> you can find it at
>
> http://wwwest.uniandes.edu.co/~l-arcini/Spec.html
>
> all the best,
>
> 		Fabio
> > Hello!
> > I just wanted to know if somebody is working on the Spanish translation of
> > Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0.
> >
> > Best regards
> > Jose
> >

> > E-mail: jlvela@usuarios.retecal.es
> >

> --
> Fabio Arciniegas Arjona
> l-arcini@uniandes.edu.co

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org