Re: W3C Proposed Recommendation:

On Thursday 30 August 2001 12:30, merlin wrote:
> It basically seems to me that support for a single schema child goes only
> half way.  I am probably wrong, but the two meaningful options seem,
> to me, either not to support any explicit schema child, or to support
> multiple children. Very Irish of me, I know.

Can you give me the specific scenario not addressable by what is presently
specified? I know it can be awkward (if one schema imports other schema that
exists in seperate files) but I think they be can be referenced via URIs and
I wasn't keen to spend lots of time on another schema dependency that could
get fairly complex.