Reminder: Mark Musen on Mar.4 in DKG/SWSA talk series

Dear all,

Here is a quick reminder that, today at 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST, we will
have Mark Musen's talk in our online talk series.

   "Semantic Technology in Science: Enhancing Data
    Stewardship in Support of New Discovery"

For more information, see my earlier email below.

Best,
Olaf