Re: CFP: Workshop on Natural Scientific Language Processing and Research Knowledge Graphs (NSLP 2024)

Thanks for the suggestion. There won’t be any fees associated with publishing papers in the proceedings volume since we’ll cover the costs from our project.

Georg

--
 <https://www.dfki.de/>
Prof. Dr. Georg Rehm <http://georg-re.hm/>