Re: Notation3 Community Group Report Release

Hi,

This seemed interesting so I went to have a look at it.  After reading
a good part of the primer, I am wondering what the difference between
N3 and OWL2 are and why I would choose one over the other or if they
are complementary, how they relate to each other?  Is there a resource
that covers this for the "middle of the road" developer? I did a quick
Google but I am not coming up with anything that might help
immediately.

Thanks and all the best,
Chris