Re: Inquiry about legal ontologies

Dear Mahsa

ELI-DL [1] is targeted at legislation-making procedures in parliaments, so
not court cases and verdict,  but it is a generic event-centric ontology
that may share commonalities with your domain. In particular it resolves
around the idea of Activities related to Documents with different kinds of
links (activity using a document, recorded in a document, producing a
document, deciding upon a document, etc.), at different stages in the
procedure, Agents participating in Activities with different roles
(rapporteur, etc.), and legislative processes encompassing different
activities and leading to the final published legislation.
It is the basis of the European Parliament Open Data Portal application
profiles [2]

Hope it helps
Thomas

[1] ELI-DL :
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eli-european-legislation-identifier/solution/eli-ontology-draft-legislation-eli-dl
[2] EP open data application profiles :
https://data.europarl.europa.eu/fr/developer-corner

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux