Re: Civic Technology Community Group

Dear Adam,

there was in the past an "eGovernance" Community Group [1], which was
very recently closed due to a lack of activity. It seems to me that
there is a large overlap between your proposal and that pre-existing
group. Would it make sense to reactivate the old CG instead?

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/egovernance/