Re: A case for a datatype for identifying RDF graphs

I'm talking about a datatype that identifies RDF graphs, as defined by
the standard. The triple I provide does not say that the graph is
published in Turtle. I could write:

<antoine> <madePublication> [
   <inFormat> "RDF/XML";
   <content> "ex:x a owl:Thing"^^rdf:turtle
] .

If the datatype IRI rdf:turtle is too confusing, it could be
rdf:GraphLiteral, as suggested by Ivan in his draft. The point is not on
the specific IRI that we use to recognise the datatype. The point is on
the idea of recognising a datatype that identifies graphs (or rather,
the equivalent class of graphs wrt the isomorphism relation, such that
the change of blank nodes does not affect the value of the literal).

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
École des Mines de Saint-Étienne