Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

On 03/05/2021 10:06, Ivan Herman wrote:

> In my view the cleanest way would be to make it clear, either in the
> charter text, or the explainer, that we consider these terms, for the
> purposes of this Working Group, as synonyms. Additionally, we may also
> want to list some problems whose solutions are explicitly out of scope
> (although we have to have a clear set of terms for those). I would be
> pleased to hear more suggestions. The charter is still in developments,
> ie, this is the time to do it!

The charter has 2 sections - deliverables 1 and 2 are about single RDF
Datasets, 3 and 4 about linkages and "Linked Datasets".

It would be helpful to rename deliverable 2

Linked Data Hash => RDF Dataset Hash

to reflect the value of 1+2 to communities that do not see themselves as
"Linked Data".

     Andy