Re: Federated Knowledge Graphs with RDF

Multi-planetary federated Knowledge Graphs are also a possibility. But
is it real?

In practical terms, I would say the definition should be specified
using standards only.
Something like "RDF datasets exposed on distinct base URIs as pairs of
Linked Data and SPARQL endpoint services, with enabled resource
dereferencing and federated query (SERVICE) features."