Re: Signing and Verifying RDF Datasets for Dummies (like Me!)

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 12:30, Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org> wrote:

> I find myself wondering what is the point of a WG?
> Is it not to discuss this sort of thing?

W3C does not create new world wide web standards for the purpose of talking
about them! Especially Security standards.

But yeah, maybe this thread can get wound up? Folks could cc
www-archive@w3.org instead of semantic-web@ to keep a public papertrail?

Dan