Re: [EXT] Re: Upper ontologies

I was wondering the same. Is there some things first option can express
and second can't and vice versa? Or are they just "different languages"
with same expressivity?

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300