Re: SHACL shapes generation

Hi Kashif,

You may also be interested in Dragon [1], which will transform almost any
of Uber's schemas into a  SHACL shapes graph. A couple of weeks ago, I gave
a presentation [2] in which I converted (a representative, demo-safe sample
of) Uber's metadata catalog [3] to RDF. Workflows like this involve a
schema-level mapping (YAML to SHACL RDF in this case) and a data-level
mapping (JSON to instance RDF) in parallel. By design, the two mappings are
consistent, such that a dataset which conforms to the original schema maps
to an RDF graph that conforms to the generated SHACL shapes graph. Dragon's
schema language can be seen as a proper subset of SHACL.

Best regards,

Josh

[1] https://eng.uber.com/dragon-schema-integration-at-uber-scale/
[2] https://www.meetup.com/Category-Theory/events/277185694/