RE: vocabulary repos?

Hi Paola,

same as per Simon’s reply. In terms of curation, I might suggest you:

http://vocbench.uniroma2.it/

deployment is super easy (you can even just click and run as if it were a desktop tool). You can use it for maintenance.

For visualization and content fruition in general, we have a companion system called PMKI. It hasn’t yet been officially released on a public site, but you can find an example here on some vocabularies for statistics managed by FAO:

http://stats-class.fao.uniroma2.it/pmki/#/datasets

Both VocBench and PMKI support OWL, SKOS, SKOS-XL and OntoLex with specific functionalities, and RDF datasets in general

If you are using SKOS, another option is SKOSMOS
http://skosmos.org/

All of the three platforms above provide WEB APIs.

You should then consider publishing your vocabulary as a Linked Open Dataset. There are several tools which reduce the work to a minimum and also PMKI and SKOSMOS can be used for that (complemented with some server configuration).

Kind Regards,

Armando