From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 1:25 AM
To: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: visual OWL #invaluable

Greetings

I know, this list is now mostly used for announcements and rants but, was this beautiful

visual OWL suite of apps, especially the web app announced here?

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/

If so,  I may have missed it

Just found it, and very nice (and easy on the brain) to visualize OWL via the browser

Looks like the last release date is nov 19, which is very recent

Thank you!

just discovered visual OWL!!

ontologies are easier to visualize for humans if there are visuals

I especially like the web app which does not require any download

http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/

(still trying to figure out how to import an owl file)

Looks like very nice work

#invaluable