Re: Publishing datasets as 5-star LD

Dear Fidan,

earlier this year, I reached out to Zenodo to support Turtle as media type
for deposited data (following a feature request from a few years back). It
is not clear whether this will be ever implemented, but if so, Zenodo data
dumps could provide *resolvable* URIs if you use Zenodo URIs internally (or
provide the respective redirect). I didn't check whether there have been
any updates, but until recently, the media type was reduced to text/plain
(etc.). SPARQL engines would normally try to parse such data as RDF/XML, I
guess, so it might actually work as is if you put your data there in
RDF/XML.

BTW: Please double-check your URLs, I get the response that I don't have
the privileges to view.

Best,
Christian