Re: vocabulary repos?

Thank you Tomas and Lars

> You mean that kind of pre-semantic interchange format ? :-)

LOL - it did enable some level of semantics and worked/works

> SKOS Play relies on RDF and SKOS, providing a feature to "lower" RDF to
> XML would not really make sense for someone that already has SKOS data.

I understand. I always considered SKOS and RDF more like data models, and
XML an implementation language
never thought that SKOS could make XML redundant but will look into it, I
do live in my own world.

>>> Just create your spreadsheet following the documented rules, or adapt
>>> one of the provided example, fill it in, and upload it to the converter to
>>> get your SKOS back.
>>>

>> you mean upload here?   https://data.public.lu/en/
>> (under contribute?)
>>

> No no, I mean here : https://labs.sparna.fr/skos-play/convert

ok, so simply doing the conversion will upload the converted schema to the
web resource?
I think I accessed that page when you first sent the url but now I  get
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at labs.sparna.fr Port 443

> What you see at https://data.public.lu/en/ is the luxembourgish open data
> platform, and what you see at http://data.legilux.public.lu/vocabulaires
> is a deployment of the Skosmos tool (already mentionned in this discussion)
> that disseminates the SKOS vocabularies that are maintained in spreadsheets
> (actually Google spreadsheets) and then converted to SKOS using the
> aforementionned converter.

awwww

thank you