Re: COVID19 Cross-Domain Linked Dataset

Dear all,

It would be amazing, if we as a community can contribute in some way to
fight COVID19.

We also started integrating some COVID related research findings into
the Open Research Knowledge Graph, aiming at giving researchers a better
comparative overview on the state of the art. Here you can see a
comparative survey on R0 reproductive number estimates from different
studies and some corresponding visualizations:

https://www.orkg.org/orkg/comparison/R12251

https://vitalis-wiens.github.io/ChartVisTest/

Please let us know if you have any ideas or would like to contribute.

Best,

Sören