Re: domain change to w3.org?

Paola,

The W3C has always used w3.org as its main domain name, as far as I
know. w3c.org has existed as well as an alias. All W3C vocabularies and
standards use w3.org URIs for the address of the documents, the
identifers of components, entities, concepts they define, and the email
addresses of its staff.

I don't think anything is changing in this regard, and very unlikely to
change at all in the future because w3.org URIs are cool.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
Institut Henri Fayol