[CFP] Re: [GenSW 2017] CfP: 1st International Workshop on "Generalizing knowledge: from Machine Learning and Knowledge Representation to the Semantic Web" at AIxIA 2017

Prefix your email's Subject with "[CFP]" in future announcements.

On 2017-07-04 10:31, Claudia d'Amato wrote:
> Apologies for cross-posting

? ;)

> GenSW2017: 1st International Workshop on "Generalizing knowledge: from
> Machine Learning and Knowledge Representation to the Semantic Web"
>
> Website: https://sites.google.com/site/gensw2017/

> Papers should be written in English, formatted according to the Springer
> LNCS style, and not exceed 12 pages (full papers) or 4 pages (position
> papers) plus bibliography.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I presume you want the research
knowledge to be represented in PDF/Word. Does the workshop accept
contributions made available in HTML/CSS.. using the LNCS style? If yes,
great! If not, why not?

Do you think the following workshop title be more fitting:

Generalizing knowledge: from Machine Learning and Knowledge
Representation to Desktops and Printers

Will you consider requiring contributions to be encapsulated and made
accessible using native (Semantic) Web technologies? If yes, when? If
not, why not?

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i