Re: Best practices for versioning and documenting ontologies for Sem Web

I tried Ontoology, that has the advantage to be already hosted, and ready
to provide added documentation on a github depot holding OWL content in the
form of pull requests.
Here is the generated doc.:

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/assemblee-
virtuelle/pair/blob/master/OnToology/PAIR_1.0.owl.ttl/docume
ntation/index-en.html

I was expecting ontology evaluation (criticizm ).
I thought that Ontoology would somehow normalize my Ontology, like
discussed in this thread.

Other SUGGESTIONS:

   - in entry page for the service : http://ontoology.linkeddata.es/
   - I would have liked completion on github projects
      - a link to the generated doc.
   - automatically produce the jsonld context from the ontology, maybe
   using https://github.com/stain/owl2jsonld