Re: scientific publishing process (was Re: Cost and access)

Hello Paul,

to sum up:

Computation must be good for something - otherwise we would not be surrounded
by computers. We have different opinion wether it is easier to get a majority
of people to adapt to the "stupidity" of computers or the other way round.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer