RE: vCard Ontology WD Updated

Hi Renato

On Monday, September 30, 2013 6:05 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:
> On 30 Sep 2013, at 03:06, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> > I think it would also make sense to define and host a context (maybe at
> > http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/context.jsonld) so that all people would
need
> > to do to mark up vCards in JSON-LD is to reference it. This could then
also
> > include type-coercions to @id for hasEmail e.g. so that you don't need
those
> > ugly @id-constructs anymore. I would volunteer to write it if you want.
>

> Ok...Volunteering accepted ;-)

I've created the first version of the JSON-LD context for the vCard
Ontology. You can find it at

  https://github.com/lanthaler/vCardOntology/blob/master/context.jsonld

At the moment it includes also all deprecated elements. I wasn't sure what
to do with them... should we drop them?

I've also created a JSON-LD serialization of the ontology itself which you
can find at

  https://github.com/lanthaler/vCardOntology/blob/master/Vcard.jsonld

I've already fixed the language-tagged/typed string issue, converted
booleans and integers to native types, and turned the
owl:UnionOf/intersectionOf constructs to sets instead of lists. I think it
would make sense to take this JSON-LD version as reference and generate out
of it the Turtle and RDF/XML versions.

Cheers,
Markus

--